How do I contact Customer Service?
If you have any questions which are not answered below, please contact our Customer Care team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can I order Orente items?
You can place your order on our website. Office hours are 9:00am - 5:00pm NZDT.
- I want an item, but it's out of stock. How often do you restock?
We restock often especially our popular items. To get notified, sign up to our newsletter at the bottom of any page. Once restocked, you will get a notification.
- Do you do custom orders?
- What is the cost of a purchase in my currency?
All orders are calculated in our local currency, New Zealand Dollars. If you'd like to know how much it is in your local currency, please change the preferred currency on the page.
- What payment method(s) are accepted?
All major credit cards including MasterCard, Visa and Amex are accepted.
- I haven't received a confirmation email for my order
If you have not received an email from us within hours of placing your orders and it is not in your junk folder, please contact our customer care via email for assistance.
- How do I cancel or change my order?
We try to process orders as quickly as possible so after "checkout", you will be unable to make changes to your order. As our system is designed to fulfil orders as quickly as possible, orders cannot be changed or cancelled once placed.
- How long after my order is placed is it shipped?
It takes up to 24 hours to process orders, please allow 1-3 working days for your item to ship after this. Orders are shipped Monday through Friday, excluding holidays and weekends.
- I got a confirmation email but I have just been sent another saying its out of stock. What next?
Between the period you placed your order and we processed it, the item sold out. We will send you an email to arrange a store credit for the amount owed.
- How quickly will I receive my order?
Visit our shipping policy page to find out estimated delivery for items posted to your location.
- What company is used to ship products?
We use NZ post for domestic parcels and for Australian parcels.
- How long does shipping take?
We offer 1-3 day shipping on most orders with a flat rate $7.50 and $15 for international orders.
- How long does international shipping take?
It usually takes 3-5 working days to arrive in Australia but delivery may be delayed depending on customs.
- What taxes or duties do I pay as an international customer?
We are not responsible for applicable customs fees, import duties, taxes, or any other charges. The customer is responsible for the charges.
- Do you offer refund on shipping fees?
Shipping fees are non-refundable.
Returns & Exchanges
- How do I make a return?
Please refer to our refund policy and contact our customer care team at email@example.com.
- How do I care for my items?
- How do I change my username and password?
Username and password can be edited in the edit my account page after creating an account and logging in.
- I forgot my username or password
Username and password can be reset using the forgot my password link in the accounts section.
- How do I track my orders?